Epoxy floors and sealant floors have their own advantages and disadvantages, but we also want to make a comparison between them. Nowadays, epoxy flooring is more widely used. Epoxy flooring belongs to coating category and is a kind of high quality product. It has color, high strength of coating, smooth surface after construction, clean and simple, and wide application range. But in the use process, there are scratches, damages and other phenomena. Sealing and curing agent floor penetrates into the interior of the floor surface through the capillary holes on the floor surface, so as to enhance the strength and impermeability of the concrete floor. It can overcome the shortcomings of easy carbonation, dust and sand of concrete, and gradually improve the gloss of the ground in the use process.
Sealing and curing agent floor
The above may not be easy to understand. Next, let's take a detailed look at the two in the simplest and crudest way of comparison.
1. Wear resistance: The wear resistance of epoxy floor is 2.3, and the wear resistance of sealant and curing agent floor can reach more than 6.3.
2. Anti-aging: Epoxy flooring generally lasts for 3-5 years, and the anti-aging life of sealing and curing agent flooring is more than 60 years.
3. Functionally: epoxy flooring has the characteristics of impermeability, dust-proof, easy disinfection and cleaning, and is bright, real, beautiful, wear-resistant, waterproof, anti-corrosion and other functions. The sealant and curing agent floor has superior wear resistance and pressure resistance, and its hardness is strong.
4. From the color point of view, the colour of epoxy floor paint is various, and can be designed according to the needs of customers, but the colour of sealant curing agent floor paint is relatively single.
5. From the point of view of corrosion resistance, the sealant and curing agent floor can resist all kinds of corrosion, and the epoxy floor also has strong corrosion resistance to some products.
In short, each has its own advantages. We need to choose the appropriate floor construction according to our actual needs. We must not blindly choose, or we need to do it again in the end, which is not worthwhile.