There are many matters needing attention in the construction of epoxy flooring. After all, in order to achieve the desired results, we should pay attention to many small details. Therefore, if we carry out the construction of epoxy flooring in winter, we should pay more attention to them, which should be considered before the construction. So, what problems should we pay attention to during the construction of epoxy flooring in winter? What factors should be considered before construction? Attention should be paid to the construction of epoxy floor in winter. 1、减慢涂料反应，双组分的环氧地坪涂料施工，需要现场将甲、乙组分按比例混合，搅拌均匀，让双组分充分反应，这样才能保证环氧地坪的效果。但如果温度低于5℃，反应将会降低或减缓，这会严重影响地坪涂料的固化性能。
1. Slow down the reaction of the coating and the construction of the two-component floor coating. It is necessary to mix the A and B components proportionally on the spot, mix evenly, and make the two components react fully, so as to ensure the effect of the floor. However, if the temperature is lower than 5 C, the reaction will be reduced or slowed down, which will seriously affect the curing performance of floor coatings.
2. Viscosity increases exponentially. Solvent-free self-leveling coating guarantees the leveling of the floor by leveling. However, at low temperatures, the viscosity of floor coatings will be doubled and the leveling performance will be reduced. However, without leveling coating, the defect of trowel marks will appear when scratching because of the poor flow and leveling performance.
3. To reduce the quality of the coating, the strength, hardness and wear resistance of the coating will be reduced due to the slow curing reaction or the failure of curing, and it will be more prone to problems such as floor detachment, which will seriously affect the service life of the epoxy floor.
4. The construction of epoxy floor in winter is better in indoor construction. The indoor temperature is higher than the outdoor temperature. It is easier to support and control. For example, opening the heating and other equipment to increase the indoor temperature, so as to achieve good construction results.
5. During the construction of epoxy floor paint in winter, in order to solve the problem that epoxy floor paint has high viscosity at low temperature and lacks fluidity and is difficult to mix, 3 solvents with a faster volatilization rate of less than 5% can be added.
6. During the construction of epoxy floor paint in winter, the air diffuse is so low that the construction interval of epoxy floor paint needs to be extended. It is necessary to make sure that the paint has been dried thoroughly before the second paint can be constructed.
7. During the construction of epoxy floor paint in winter, it is necessary to avoid the low temperature period. It is better to construct the epoxy floor paint in the daytime from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and stop the construction in the low temperature period so as to reduce the influence of low temperature on the construction quality of epoxy floor paint.
8. In the construction of epoxy floor in winter, the thickness of each floor paint must be well controlled, not too thick, the thicker the harder to dry.
The factors to be considered before construction of epoxy floor are as follows:
1. Whether the ground meets the construction conditions of epoxy floor paint
Some places are not what you think can be constructed epoxy floor paint can be constructed, early need floor paint manufacturers through ground survey, testing the moisture content of the ground, smoothness, strength and hardness of the existing ground. For surface water content higher than 6%, drainage treatment should be carried out, flatness is not enough to need polishing treatment, sand and ashing is very serious, it is suggested that concrete be made again, and then epoxy floor paint can be constructed.
2. Can epoxy floor paint be used?
For the ground which can use epoxy floor paint, we should choose the suitable floor material and choose the suitable floor material, which can avoid many external factors. The epoxy floor paint manufacturer suggests that the epoxy self-leveling floor can be chosen for the occasions requiring high cleanliness.
For the ground, only the economical and practical epoxy flat-coated floor is required. For the ground, the suggestion of wear-resisting and pressure-resisting and forklift walking is to choose the epoxy mortar floor. If the anti-static floor is required, the anti-static epoxy floor can be used.
3. Whether the site environment meets the construction requirements
It takes time to solidify and form the epoxy floor coatings, so there are strict requirements for temperature and humidity. If the temperature is too high or too low, and the humidity is too high, the construction should be delayed properly, so as to avoid the quality problems caused by this problem. Keep in mind that the conditions of temperature and humidity are not allowed, in order to catch up with the construction period. Construction is needed.
In addition, the construction site needs to do a good job of closed management, to avoid dust and sundries falling on the surface of the paint film, affecting the construction effect of epoxy floor paint.
4. Maintenance after finishing epoxy floor paint
After finishing the epoxy floor paint, it can not be put into use immediately. It needs to be maintained for 7 days. During the maintenance period, water or other solution should be avoided to infiltrate the surface.本站网址：http://www.wuxispeed.com